Tuesday, December 22, 2009

School last day ! Yes, Really !!

Dec 18
Today is the last day of school in 2009!!! I am so happy when I woke up. I went to eclipse ball happy as a... Kid on Christmas!!! In school, we played scrabble in LA and blackjack in social studies. In supervised study, I went to the LRC and read a Consumer Reports magazine. I bought a slice of whole wheat pizza for lunch and smoldered it with ketchup which my table thought was gross. Then, we got to math class which we only went over a logic puzzle, but got no homework. Thank God! Finally we went to a teacher talent show because of how our school got a gift card drive and passed our goal. It was hilarious! They were mostly SNL skits though, yet still funny. After school I had piano, had dinner, and slept.

No comments:

Post a Comment